- Scientists in England confirmed that those parking lot bones are really the remains of Richard III, which set a world record.
- You know, just that time when Agatha Christie was investigated by MI5.
- The Economist‘s latest Big Mac Index, this time with an interactive currency comparison tool.
- A lovely recreation of my favorite scene from one of my favorite movies over on The Briar Rose Blog (a recent blog discovery for me, but I love it; I highly recommend spending an entire Sunday perusing its pages).
- Early color photographs of Paris on Kottke. I like to think that the world actually existed in those saturated/yellowy hues in the 1910s and 1920s.
- Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel is out on iTunes this week, and if you like fashion at all and missed it in theaters, I definitely recommend watching it.
- As a short person, I am pretty much always thinking about wide cuffed jeans.
- Valentine’s Day is coming up, and these printable animal puppets on You Are My Fave made me smile.
- This app makes me wish I had an iPad. “Create your own hand font in 5 minutes,” according to the website.